Why should I join SRRDG?
SRRDG is the only Restorative Dentistry society that is created and led by trainees. SRRDG aims to improve education and training and Restorative Dentistry services in the UK and Ireland. By becoming part of the SRRDG you support the role and activities of the society and you get several benefits such as reduced annual conference fees and access to reading material suitable for the ISFE and MRD exam preparation.
Who can join SRRDG?
Membership is open to all trainees in recognised specialist training programmes which lead to the award of a CCST in Restorative Dentistry, Endodontics, Periodontology or Prosthodontics in UK and Ireland (including MClinDent or equivalent training programmes).
Our membership fee is:
- £75 one off payment for payment for Restorative Dentistry trainees.
- £40 one off payment for monospecialty trainees.
Benefits of joining SRRDG:
There are several benefits to becoming a member of SRRDG. These include:
- Reduced Annual Conference Fee.
- Access to up to date reading lists with clinical, management and critical appraisal material suitable for ISFE and MRD exam preparation.
- Webinars with management scenarios suitable for ISFE and MRD exam preparation.
- Access to past lecture/ conference handouts.
- Reduced SRRDG seminar series fee and first chance booking.
- SRRDG new member’s package.
- Courses guide suitable for ISFE and MRD exam preparation.
- Regular E-mail updates.
- AGM Vote.
- Chance to stand for SRRDG council positions at AGM.
Membership is currently only available for those trainees in Specialty training in the following specialties (Restorative Dentistry, Prosthodontics, Endodontics and Periodontics).
If you have any queries or would like to change your membership preferences please email ContactSRRDG@gmail.com
If you would like to sign up to our Non-member mailing list then please email ContactSRRDG@gmail.com requesting to be added to our mailing list.
Please do not disclose confidential information when contacting us via this website or by email.
Download Application Form
Please download the following PDF form - this form open in a new window.
If you don't already have a PDF reader, download and install the free Adobe Reader