Award Scheme Details
Benefits of RD-UK membership
- Being part of a group of likeminded professionals who are passionate about shaping and safeguarding the future of Restorative dentistry within the NHS.
- Develop and maintain contacts with Restorative Dentistry colleagues from across the UK. Re-unite with recent colleagues as well as those you may have trained with.
- Access the annual conference at a reduced rate.
- Contribute to the only professional body that exclusively represents us as Restorative Dentistry Consultants.
- Share the benefits of networking with likeminded colleagues within Restorative Dentistry
- Raising the voice for Restorative Dentistry in the wider NHS, the Royal Colleges, the GDC and in the media.
- Being part of a leadership group in Restorative Dentistry.
- Gain access to presentations from previous meetings and conferences.
- Support for National ACCEA applications.